Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bittersweet

Well, we got back. Somewhat of a bittersweet time in my opinion. It's awesome coming home, don't get me wrong. But for the past three years, the mission trips have been by far my favorite week of each year. It's an awesome way to recharge away from home and refocus my faith while building relationships with others in Christ. Of course, it's not the only time I look towards for strengthening my trust in Jesus because I can do that here at home. But to some extent, sometimes I feel like I "live" for workcamp. It's the place where I am most energized for living and serving Christ. I never want to leave. But that's exactly the reason for coming back, so we can continue in "repairing" and "transforming" (theme of the week) the world here in Sunbury. I'm incredibly grateful to all our sponsors for believing in this mission. Can't wait to share about it!

- Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment